Venue: Chaffey College Chino Community Center, Chino Calif.
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Learn more/register: http://export.gov/california/ie/tradeevents/chinob2bmaquilaevent/index.asp
The U.S. Commercial Service will host an all day event providing an overview of exporting to Mexico and the Maquiladora Industry. Learn about:
- B2B meetings with Maquila representatives
- Maquila border opportunities and best prospects
- Update on Mexican Law and Financing exports to Mexico’s Maquilas
- Strategies for a successful cross border business relationship
- Company overview of Maquiladoras and their needs
Following the presentations, firms will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with Maquiladora representatives from Juarez, Monterrey, and Tijuana, Mexico.
For more information, please contact:
Erica Ramirez, Senior International Trade Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, Inland Empire U.S. Export Assistance Center
909-390-8491 or email@example.com.