Registration: If you plan on attending, please register either online at https://apps.cbp.gov/te_registration/index.asp?w=113 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 202-325-4290 by close-of-business on March 4, 2013.
The meeting will be held at Ronald Reagan Building in the Horizon Ballroom, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW., Washington, D.C. 20229. All visitors to the Ronald Reagan Building must show a state-issued ID or Passport to proceed through the security checkpoint for admittance to the building.
For information on facilities or services for individuals with disabilities or to request special assistance at the meeting, contact Ms. Wanda Tate, Office of Trade Relations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection at 202-344-1661 as soon as possible.
Comments must be submitted in writing no later than February 25, 2013, and must be identified by USCBP-2013-0004 and may be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
- Email: Tradeevents@dhs.gov. Include the docket number in the subject line of the message.
- Fax: 202-325-4290.
- Mail: Ms. Wanda Tate, Office of Trade Relations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW., Room 3.5A, Washington, D.C. 20229.
The COAC will hear from the following subcommittees on the topics listed below and then will review, deliberate, provide observations and formulate recommendations on how to proceed on those topics:
1. Discuss Statement of Work and Next Steps for the Trade Modernization Subcommittee which will address Centers of Excellence and Expertise ("CEEs"), the Automated Commercial Environment ("ACE"), Role of the Broker issues throughout the 13th Term.
2. Discuss Next steps regarding the One U.S. Government at the Border Subcommittee since the approval of the Master Principles Document on January 15, 2012.
3. Discuss Statement of Work and Next Steps for the Trade Enforcement and Revenue Collection Subcommittee which will address Revenue, Intellectual Property Rights and Antidumping/Countervailing Duties ("AD/CVD") issues throughout the 13th Term.
4. Discuss the Statement of Work and Next Steps regarding the Trusted Trader subcommittee which will address Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism ("C-TPAT"), Importer Self-Assessment ("ISA") and Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) issues throughout the 13th Term.
5. Discuss the Statement of Work and Next Steps regarding the Global Supply Chain Subcommittee which will address Air Cargo Security and Land Border issues throughout the 13th Term.
6. Discuss the Statement of Work and Next Steps regarding the Exports Subcommittee.