The COAC will hear from the following project leaders and subcommittees on the topics listed below and then will review, deliberate, provide observations, and formulate recommendations on how to proceed on those topics:
1. COAC Survey Team: Review and Discuss Preliminary Results of the COAC 2013 Annual Trade Efficiency Survey and discuss feedback on past COAC recommendations.
2. The Export Subcommittee: Review and discuss subcommittee recommendations and the analysis of the 2013 COAC Export Survey Results.
3. The Trade Enforcement and Revenue Collection Subcommittee: Review and discuss the work completed to date on the Regulatory Audit Working Group's findings on the planned enhancements for the Focused Assessment process and the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group's effort to further evaluate the use of the Global Shipment Identification Number (GSIN) as a possible tool for use in Distribution Chain Management in Intellectual Property Rights Compliance.
4. The One U.S. Government at the Border Subcommittee: Review and discuss recommendations from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Working Group, review and discuss an update on the progress of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Working Group, and review and discuss a case study regarding the Partner Government Agency--Message Set (PGA-MS).
5. The Trusted Trader Subcommittee: Review and discuss the work completed by the Industry Standards Working Group (ISWG) and the Trusted Trader Measures Working Group.
6. The Global Supply Chain Subcommittee: Review and discuss recommendations regarding the Air Cargo Advance Screening (ACAS) pilot and address the next steps regarding land border issues in the area of Beyond the Border and 21st Century Initiatives.
7. The Trade Modernization Subcommittee: Review and discuss recommendations addressing the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Development and Deployment Schedule and recommendations of the Role of the Broker Work Group.