At this year's conference important and timely issues will be covered, to include:
- Steve Merch from the Defense Logistics Agency discussing current activities and how the issue of budget cuts and sequester will impact military orders.
- Jim Lovejoy of SEAMS regarding their approach to helping their members in this area.
- Robert Newton will show and discuss his great video on the fact that we still have an industry in this country.
- Warrior Protection and Readiness Coalition.
- Brian McSharry will discuss the saving of a major automotive textile operation and where it is now.
- Amy Bulger from the International Center for Automotive Research will discuss their operations.
- A discussion regarding colors for the military.
This year, again, the organizer will provide 2.5 x 8 foot tables for the display of products. The tables will cost $150 each.
Registration for the event is $80.00 if paid in advance or $100.00 at the door.