DATES: COAC will meet on Thursday, February 20, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
The COAC will hear from the following project leaders and subcommittees on the topics listed below and then will review, deliberate, provide observations, and formulate recommendations on how to proceed on those topics:
1. The Trusted Trader Subcommittee: Review and discuss the subcommittee's proposed recommendations pertaining to the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) criteria for exporters. Review and discuss the action plan to establish the C-TPAT for exports component under the C-TPAT umbrella.
2. The Export Subcommittee: Review and discuss suggested revisions to specific Customs and Border Protection's export policies as well as recommendations on a Master Principles Document for a One U S. Government at the Border focused on Exports.
3. The One U.S. Government at the Border Subcommittee: Review and discuss an update on the progress of the Partner Government Agency - Message Set (PGA-MS) and potential collaboration with the Border Inter-Agency Executive Council (BIEC).
4. The Trade Enforcement and Revenue Collection Subcommittee: Review and discuss the comments from the Regulatory Audit Working Group on the final draft document on the planned enhancements for the Focused Assessment process; report out on the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Working Group's work to determine the feasibility of a Trusted Trader Program for IPR, the simplified seizure process for low-value shipments, and the application of the Document Imaging System for IPR purposes; and report on the Bonds Working Group's discussions on the concept of e-bonds and centralization of Single Transaction Bonds.
5. The Trade Modernization Subcommittee: Review and discuss potential recommendations addressing the Role of the Broker Working Group in the area of Broker Permits and update on the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Development and Deployment Schedule.
6. The Global Supply Chain Subcommittee: Review and discuss the recommendations regarding the Air Cargo Advance Screening (ACAS) pilot and address the next steps regarding land border issues in the area of Beyond the Border and 21st Century Initiatives.