The Advisory Committee on Commercial Operations to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (COAC) will hear from the following subcommittees on the topics listed below and then will review, deliberate, provide observations, and formulate recommendations on how to proceed on those topics:
1. The One U.S. Government Subcommittee will discuss the Automated Commercial Environment, Partner Government Agencies and International Interoperability (World Customs Organization).
2. The Exports Subcommittee will address policy and a strategic approach regarding exports. The subcommittee will work in close collaboration with One U.S. Government Subcommittee.
3. The Trade Enforcement Subcommittee will discuss policy to include metrics and implementation through Centers of Excellence and Expertise.
4. The Global Supply Chain Subcommittee will discuss Customs--Trade Partnership Against Terrorism, Land ports of entry (Canada and Mexico), Ocean Cargo, In-Transit and Air Cargo Advance Screening.
5. The Trusted Trader Subcommittee will start work once the pilot has advanced to the implementation phase for testing U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Partner Government Agency trade benefits.
6. The Trade Modernization Subcommittee will discuss International Strategy (World Trade Organization Trade Facilitation Agreement, Trans Pacific Partnership, and World Customs Organization), Trade Expertise and Revenue Modernization.