The COAC will hear from the following subcommittees on the topics listed below and then will review, deliberate, provide observations, and formulate recommendations on how to proceed:
1. The Trade Modernization Subcommittee will discuss and deliver recommendations related to the subcommittee's International Engagement and Trade Facilitation Working Group which is identifying examples of best practices in the U.S. and abroad that facilitate trade. The subcommittee will also discuss the progress of the E-Commerce Working Group and will deliver recommendations related to the subcommittee's Section 321 Working Group. The Section 321 Working Group has focused on facilitative methods for the processing of low value ``de-minimis'' shipments while maintaining security and compliance.
2. The One U.S. Government Subcommittee will discuss the progress of the Fish & Wildlife Service Working Group and will present recommendations in this area. The subcommittee will also discuss the progress of the Automated Commercial Environment core functions and the Single Window Effort, including the North American Single Window progress.
3. The Global Supply Chain Subcommittee will present their involvement in the present draft of an updated supply chain security Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) best practice framework, provide an update to on-going input work regarding the C-TPAT minimum security criteria, and a progress report with recommendations from the Pipeline Working Group.
4. The Trusted Trader Subcommittee will continue the discussion for an enhanced Trusted Trader program that includes engagement with CBP to include relevant partner government agencies with a potential for international interoperability. A review of the pilot program status and benefits will also be undertaken in parallel to determine the optimum benefits that would be assigned to Trusted Trader participants.
5. The Trade Enforcement & Revenue Collection (TERC) Subcommittee will discuss the progress made on TERC recommendations and updates from the Anti-Dumping and Countervailing Duty, Bond, Forced Labor, and Intellectual Property Rights Working Groups.
6. The Exports Subcommittee will discuss the Post Departure Filing (PDF) working group's progress in developing additional recommendations for an implementation plan of the PDF Proposal and will include steps to initiate a proof of concept that incorporates the PDF model in conjunction with the Ocean Export Manifest pilot. The subcommittee will also discuss the progress of the Truck Manifest Sub-Working Group recommendations presented at the March 1, 2017 public meeting, and progress on issues with the ongoing manifest pilots.