The COAC will hear from the following project leaders and subcommittees on the topics listed below and then will review, deliberate, provide observations, and formulate recommendations on how to proceed on those topics:
1. The Trade Enforcement and Revenue Collection Subcommittee: Review and discuss the recommendations on the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Working Group's work to determine the feasibility of a Partnership Program for IPR; simplified process for managing small shipments; the application of the Document Imaging System as a tool for IPR authentication; and reintroduce the voluntary disclosure proposal and its utility for trade targeting. Review and discuss the report on the Bonds Working Group's discussions on the concept of e-bonds and centralization of Single Transaction Bonds.
2. The Trusted Trader Subcommittee: Review and discuss the action plan to establish the C-TPAT for exports component under the C-TPAT program. Review and discuss the subcommittee's additional comments pertaining to the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) criteria for exporters.
3. The One U.S. Government at the Border Subcommittee: Review and discuss the progress of the Import Mapping Working Group and potential collaboration with the Border Inter-Agency Executive Council (BIEC) External Engagement Committee's Import Subcommittee.
4. The Trade Modernization Subcommittee: Review and discuss the Role of the Broker Working Group's recommendation regarding Broker Permits and update on the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Development and Deployment Schedule.
5. The Export Subcommittee: Review and discuss creation of the Export Process Work Group (EPWG) and collaboration with the Border Inter-Agency Executive Council (BIEC) External Engagement Committee's Export Subcommittee.