- MARIA D'ANDREA, supervisor of Office of Textiles and Apparel ("OTEXA"),U.S. Department of Commerce
- JULIA HUGHES, President, U.S. Fashion Industry Association
- NATE HERMAN, Vice President, American Apparel and Footwear Association
- ERIN ENNIS, Vice President, US-China Business Council
- Dr. KITTY DICKERSON, Consultant & Professor Emerita, University of Missouri
- Dr. STACEY FREDERICK, Research Scientist, Center on Globalization, Governance & Competitiveness at Duke University
- ROBERT ANTOSHAK,Managing Director, Ohal Inc.
- JON DEVINE, Senior Economist, Cotton Incorporated
- DAVID TRUMBULL, Principal, Agathon Associates
For more information, the agenda, or to register, go to http://uricotton2014.wordpress.com/.
The event is FREE and open to the public!