The Committee will hear from the following subcommittees on the topics listed below and then will review, deliberate, provide observations, and formulate recommendations on how to proceed on those topics:
1. The Trade Modernization Subcommittee will discuss the progress of the Center of Excellence and Expertise ("CEE") Working Group which is addressing the topics of uniformity and levels of service across all of the CEEs. The subcommittee will also discuss the formation of two new working groups, the International Engagement & Trade Facilitation Working Group and the Future Role of Global Supply Chain Parties Working Group.
2. The Global Supply Chain Subcommittee will discuss recommendations related to the use of electronic cargo security devices and their impact on CBP operations. The Pipeline Working Group will provide recommendations pertaining to clear definitions on in-transit pipeline movements and related topics. The subcommittee will also discuss Customs—Trade Partnership Against Terrorism ("C-TPAT"), land ports of entry (Canada and Mexico), ocean cargo, in-transit movements and the Air Cargo Advance Screening pilot ("ACAS").
3. The Exports Subcommittee Manifest Working Group will continue its review of theFederal RegisterNotices for the Air and Ocean Export Manifest Cargo Tests, and further discuss one of the elements developed from the COAC export mapping exercise, the Progressive Filing Model and Air Environment. The Exports Subcommittee will provide recommendations stemming from the reviews.
4. The One U.S. Government Subcommittee will discuss progress of the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Single Window effort and the COAC recommendations. The subcommittee will provide input on trade readiness and partner government agencies' readiness for the upcoming November 1, 2015, ACE implementation of Single Window. There will also be an update from the North American Single Window Vision Working Group. In addition, the Consumer Product Safety Commission ("CPSC") and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will provide updates on previous COAC recommendations.
5. The Trade Enforcement and Revenue Collection Subcommittee will discuss the establishment of the 14th Term Intellectual Property Rights Working Group, the Trade Enforcement Vision Working Group, and progress made on the Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Working Group.
6. The Trusted Trader Subcommittee will report on the Trusted Trader Pilot and discussions on the implementation of the second phase for testing U.S. Customs and Border Protection ("CBP") and partner government agency trade benefits.