- Network with industry leaders.
- Learn about international trade opportunities.
- Understand the new OSHA labeling and SDS regulations.
- Delve into the sound dampening qualities of flock.
- Tour the American Textile History Museum.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Annual Meeting at American Textile History Museum October 15&16, 2015
Industry leaders will gather this fall in Lowell, Massachusetts for the American Flock Association annual meeting and a celebration of 30 years of service to the industry. All are invited to hear presentations focused on the flock industry. A special feature will be an explanation by an OSHA representative of the new SDS replacing the current MSDS. There also will be a guided tour of the American Textile History Museum. Click here for registration.