The national TV campaign highlights men who wear Allen Edmonds and such as business entrepreneurs, athletes, musicians, artists and adventurers. The men featured in the campaign are in pursuit of their dreams, reinforcing American ideals.
In support of the brand's American heritage, Allen Edmonds is also launching "Artisans of Freedom™," an inspired community of American craftsmen joined in their dedication in creating well-made product grounded in ingenious design. Together, Allen Edmonds and these artisans have partnered to offer consumers the best of the best Made in America apparel items, bags and accessories. Partner brands include:
- ALAN J (eyewear from State Optical, Vernon Hills, Illinois),
- American Woolen (fabrics, Stafford Springs, Connecticut),
- Civilianaire (denim, Los Angeles, California),
- Cockpit USA (outerwear, New York, New York),
- Korchmar (bags, Naples, Florida),
- Gitman Bros. (shirts, Ashland, Pennsylvania),
- Southwick Clothes (suiting, Haverhill, Massachusetts),
- Weiss (watches, Torrance, California) and
- Wigwam Mills (socks, Sheboygan, Wisconsin).