For members of the public who plan to attend the meeting in person, please register either online at https://apps.cbp.gov/te_registration/?w=5; by email to email@example.com; or by fax to 202-325-4290 by 5:00 p.m. e.s.t. on May 20, 2013. For members of the public who plan to participate via webinar, please register online at https://apps.cbp.gov/te_registration/?w=6 by 5:00 p.m. e.s.t. on May 20, 2013.
Comments must be submitted in writing no later than May 13, 2013, and must be identified by USCBP-2013-0016 and may be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
- Email: Tradeevents@dhs.gov. Include the docket number in the subject line of the message.
- Fax: 202-325-4290
- Mail: Ms. Wanda Tate, Office of Trade Relations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW., Room 3.5A, Washington, DC 20229.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Ms. Wanda Tate, Office of Trade Relations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW., Room 3.5A, Washington, DC 20229; telephone 202-344-1440; facsimile 202-325-4290.
The COAC will hear from the following project leaders and subcommittees on the topics listed below and then will review, deliberate, provide observations and formulate recommendations on how to proceed on those topics:
1. Review, Discuss, and Approve the COAC Annual Trade Efficiency Survey for distribution by June 2013 and discuss feedback on past COAC recommendations.
2. Review and Discuss Next Steps regarding the Exports Subcommittee and the Work Completed by the Export Mapping Working Group ("EMWG") to date.
3. Review and Discuss the Global Supply Chain Subcommittee's Air Cargo Advance Screening (ACAS) Working Group and address Next Steps regarding Land Border issues in the area of Beyond the Border and 21st Century Initiatives.
4. Review and Discuss Next Steps of the Trusted Trader Subcommittee and the Work Completed by the Industry Standards Working Group ("ISWG") and the Trusted Trader Measures Working Group.
5. Review and Discuss Next steps regarding the One U.S. Government at the Border Subcommittee and the work to date on the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Working Group and the Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") Working Group.
6. Review and Discuss Next Steps of the Trade Modernization Subcommittee which will address the Automated Commercial Environment vendor survey results and the analysis of the Centers of Excellence and Expertise ("CEE") survey.
7. Review and Discuss Next Steps of the Trade Enforcement and Revenue Collection Subcommittee and the Work Completed to date on the Regulatory Audit Working Group's findings on the planned enhancements for the Focused Assessment process and the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group's effort to further evaluate the use of the Global Shipment Identification Number ("GSIN") as a possible tool for use in Distribution.