- textile and wool product labeling,
- consumer product safety regulations relating to textiles and related products,
- foreign trade zone applications relating to textiles and related products,
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection tariff classification, country of origin, and marking regulations and decisions relating to textiles and textile products,
- compliance with the regulations for free trade agreements and trade preference programs as they affect trade in textiles and textile products, and
- proposed legislation that touches on rules and regulations for textiles and textile products.
- point-by-point analysis of the recent changes to the Federal Trade Commission Wool Rules,
- background, including links to original submissions and rebuttals, relating to a recent foreign trade zone application for woven fabric of cotton or polyester,
- update on recent development in the U.S.-Panama Trade Promotion Agreement and details on the paperwork requirement for that program, and
- detailed background and analysis of a recent foreign trade zone application relating to upholstery fabric.
The cost of this service is just $2,500 per year. Subscribers joining mid-year will have their subscription cost pro-rated, so you can SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR $1,250.
Already Agathon Associates has signed by subscribers in the wool textile, knitted textile, and man-made fiber yarn sectors of the industry.
For more information, or to sign up, call David at 617-237-6008.