Keynote Speakers include Ian Spaulding of Elevate/Alliance, Tom Smith of SEDEX and Connie Ulasewicz of San Francisco State University.
The panel discussions will explore the following topics:
- Creating Shared Value & Profitability Through Sustainable Business Practices
- The Evolution of Social Standards & Systems; Navigating Change
- Make Fair, Buy Fair; Responsible Supply Chain Practices from Design through Delivery
- Supply Chain Transparency; Tools and Trends in Visibility & Risk Management
- Innovation, Impact & Perception: Telling New Stories
Companies and organizations represented on the above panels include: Mountain Equipment Co-Op, H&M, Eileen Fisher, Gildan, Me to We Style, Workers United, Made in a Free World, Responsible Sourcing Network, Fashion Takes Action, SGS Canada, SHARE, Ethical Profiling, Avery Dennison, SAI Global, and Textile Recyclers Association.
More information at wear2014.com.