- Johan Moulin, The Law Office of Lewis E. Leibowitz, on behalf of Flemish Master Weavers
- Thomas Crockett, on behalf of Footwear Distributors & Retailers of America (FDRA)
- Megan Costello, on behalf of Gildan USA Inc.
- Jim Hopkins, on behalf of HAMRICK MILLS, INC.
- Jessica Franken, on behalf of INDA, Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry
- Mark Kent, on behalf of Kentwool
- Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, on behalf of Marcraft Apparel Group, Inc.
- Erik Autor, on behalf of National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones (NAFTZ)
- Linda Dempsey, on behalf of National Association of Manufacturers
- Reece Langley, on behalf of National Cotton Council
- Gary Adams, on behalf of National Cotton Council
- Sara Beatty, on behalf of National Council of Textile Organizations (NCTO)
- Kody Bessent, on behalf of Plains Cotton Growers, Inc.
- Melanie Foley, on behalf of Public Citizen
- Marc Fleischaker, on behalf of Rubber and Plastic Footwear Manufacturers Association
- Thompson Lewis, on behalf of Sewell Clothing Company
- Julia Hughes, on behalf of USFIA
- Linden Wicklund, U.S. Industrial Fabrics Institute (USIFI) and Narrow Fabrics Institute (NFI)
- Megan Costello, on behalf of W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.
Monday, June 26, 2017
NAFTA Comments Filed
The Office of the United States Trade Representative received over 12,000 comments relating to re-negotiation of NAFTA. As USTR processes the comments they are added, a few hundred each day, to a publicly available website. As of 4:00, June 26th, over 1,400 had been posted. The following may be of interest to readers of this blog (note, some have been published here before).