As of midnight last night, over 12,000 comments had been received, but just a bit over 600 had been processed and made available on the government website. Among the comments available for viewing are:
- Jim Hopkins, on behalf of HAMRICK MILLS, INC.
- Augustine Tantillo, on behalf of the NATIONAL COUNCIL OF TEXTILE ORGANIZATIONS
- Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg on behalf of MARCRAFT APPAREL GROUP, INC.
- Thompson Lewis, on behalf of Sewell Clothing Company
- Jessica Franken, on behalf of INDA, Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry