Online since 1995, FabricLink.com is a consumer resource for learning about textiles, apparel, home furnishings and fabric care. Because of the site’s educational format, Industry businesses have also found the site is particularly effective for promoting innovative textile products.
With over 1,000 pages of educational information, FabricLink provides consumers & students with a wealth of information to learn about the newest textile technologies, the importance of sustainability; and how to be an informed & smart shopper.
FabricLink’s Fabric University is a popular learning center for students, and there are 14 searchable indexes with descriptions of hundreds of textile products and technologies. Member companies also use easy-to-understand educational presentations to describe products, how they work, and why they are important.
The site has been updated to make it even easier to navigate. Visit FabricLink.com and explore topics, such as:
- Sustainability – Do Your Part
- Be a Smart Shopper
- Halloween Costume Closet – Hundreds of DIY Costumes
- Fabric University – Learn About the Fabrics in Your Life
- Textile Dictionaries & Glossaries
- All Knit Fabrics are Not The Same
- Take a Guided Tour – the World of Fabrics
- Fabric Care Center – Spill Something?
- FLN Annual Top 10 Innovation Awards